1. 1. Personal Information Protection Declaration
Root and Partners Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) provides information on all individuals of all members (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) in providing safe, secure and reliable services to all members. We will establish rules regarding the handling of personal information and strive to appropriately protect personal information.
(1) We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, the Telecommunications Business Law concerning confidentiality of communications, and other related laws and regulations.
(2) We will comply with the guidelines for the protection of personal information in the telecommunications business (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Notification No. 695, August 31, 2004).
(3) We will manage all personal information we handle appropriately.
(4) All persons engaged in business at our company will protect various personal information including members and respond to their trust.
(5) We will take necessary and appropriate safety management measures and strive to improve them in order to prevent unauthorized access to information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of information.
3. 3. Handling of personal information
(1) Identification of purpose of use
We will use the acquired personal information such as the member’s name, address, and telephone number for the following purposes. We will use it to provide our services, verify the identity of members, respond to inquiries, notify us of changes and abolition of our services, notify other services provided by our company, and guide various events and campaigns.
(2) Disclosure of personal information
We will respond to requests for disclosure of personal information about ourselves after confirming our identity. In addition, we will promptly respond to requests for correction of the contents of personal information.
(3) Use and provision of personal information
We will acquire the personal information of our customers to the extent necessary to provide the service, and use and provide it within the scope of the purpose of acquisition.
(4) Provided by a third party
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of acquisition, manage it in an appropriate way, and unless we notify the destination of personal information and the purpose of use and obtain consent, personal information will be sent to a third party. Will not be disclosed or provided. However, this does not apply in the following cases. The third party provision of personal information by our company is as follows.
・ When Article 218 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (seizure, search, verification by warrant) or any other compulsory disposition based on the provisions of the law is carried out.
-When the requirements for disclosure request based on Article 4 of the Act on Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Provider and Disclosure of Caller Information (Request for Disclosure of Caller Information, etc.) are satisfied.
・ When we judge that it is necessary for the protection of life, body or property.
4. Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information held by us, please contact the following.
Root and Partners Co., Ltd.
903 Sankyo Building, 2-7-12 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045
TEL: 03-3541-5051 FAX: 03-4496-4582